Re: Status of /etc/audit/filter.conf

Aaron Lippold wrote:
Hello All,

Silly question 1:

I have a security checking script that is complaining that my system
is not able to audit all discretionary access to control permission
modifications.

To verify this it is looking for /etc/audit/filter.conf

Is this still the correct place to look on RHEL4/5? I'd assume not
since I can't find a man page on audit-filter.conf anymore.

Silly Question 2:

If not, where and how would I add this feature to my audit configuration?

Thanks,

Aaron

The Linux SRR script you are referring to (GEN002800, I think) was broken as of the January version of the SRR. They might have fixed it in the March version, I don't know.