Audit DB support.........

kunal chandarana chandarana.kunal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 09:31:06 UTC 2007

Hey people I am planning to add DB support in audit functionality in linux.
I have some queries so if u ppl could reply to this then it will help me a
lot.

1) Should each name/value pair be turned into fields with a record?
2) Should each record be a table?
3) Should each event be a table?
4) Should event and its subrecords be reworked into one record that pulls
out only the important data?
5) what kind of reports will be useful to run from the database. ?
6) what kind of reporting user will find useful. ?
7) What are the main reports and what information should they contain?