Audit config for NISPOM req's

Kirkwood, David A. DAVID.A.KIRKWOOD at saic.com
Fri Jan 12 16:09:43 UTC 2007

I'm using RHEL4U4 and do not have autail. Where'd it come from? Also,
the doc I have does not metion the -rwxa option for watches. Am I
missing some
Updates, or do I need to upgrade or is the documentation lagging?

Separate question. With the watches I have enabled, I never am able to
tie a user to an access violation. How do I do that?

Sorry if I am a little behind. I can only look at this group's mail
messages intermittently do to other responsibilities. I thought I was
near submitting
A system for government approval, but now I am not so sure.

Thanks,

David