What, if any, support is there for CentOS 5

Robert Evans bob.evans at jhuapl.edu
Fri Jul 6 17:40:08 UTC 2007

Just to let you know, I gave it a try and it seems to be working.  I noticed no
errors or warnings on the build an I am seeing expected events.  Thanks for the
README-install file provided in the source rpm, it worked like a champ.

The only thing that didn't give me a warm-and-fuzzy feeling was that it looked
like the glibc-kernheaders weren't available for CentOS 5???  However the build
worked just fine...

Bob