Re: How to Set Watches for NFS Automounts?

Tad:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

From which perspective?  The client or the server?

For the client how about putting a watch on the mount command?

I added:
    -a entry,always -S mount

to the end of /etc/audit.rules file and it works fine.

Now re: the server I'm curious how to handle this myself.  Perhaps the
same thing may work there too.........

M-