Re: Clone and fcntl64 flags patch

ramsdell mitre org (John D. Ramsdell) writes:

> I still haven't figured out why the auparse library prints getdents
> when strace print getdents64.

There is no bug in auparse when it comes to printing getdents.  I
misread the strace output.  It is printing getdents, not getdents64,
just as is auparse.  My strace analysis programs looked for
getdents64, not getdents.  I guess there was a time when the 64 bit
version of the system call was in use, but it doesn't seem to be used
now.

John