Audit, LSM, SELinux, and Smack

I'm looking at getting audit into my Smack LSM module.
Stephen Smalley has suggested, and I concur, that this
may be the time to convert audit from using SELinux
specific interfaces to LSM based interfaces.

Before I start blasting away with patches, I want to
check and see if anyone else is looking into this.
There's a good chunk of work to be done for LSM, audit,
SELinux, and Smack. I also want to be sure that no one
will take umberage with the notion.

Thank you.

Casey Schaufler
casey schaufler-ca com