Re: setting up auditd

On Wednesday 07 March 2007 10:47, geckiv wrote:
> I guess the only way to get that is to have a RH subscription?

I don't know about the availability of RHEL4 packages without having a
subscription. There is CentOS but I can make no warantees about what's in it.
You will also need the latest kernel and bunch of other updates for pam,
login, ssh, and/or gdm. There are more packages that are trusted apps but
that's the core.