(no subject)

When I view the events related to xscreensaver for a locked screen  I get 2 separate audit entries, one for a failure and 1 as a success. Both have the same uid, euid, etc. Actually, the entries are exactly the same except for the event number and the success outcome. I  have the xscreensaver executable set -rwsr-xr-x.

Thanks,

David A. Kirkwood