audit 1.5.1 released

Hi,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Updated autrace to monitor some *at syscalls in resource mode
- Add support in libaudit for AUDIT_BIT_TEST(&=) and AUDIT_MASK_TEST (&)
- Finish reworking auditd config parser
- In auparse, interpret open, fcntl, and clone flags
- In auparse, when interpreting execve record types, run args through unencode
- Add support for OBJ_PID message type
- Event dispatcher updates

Please let me know if there are any problems with this release.