audit 1.5.3 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Tue May 1 23:10:21 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Change buffer size to prevent truncation of DAEMON events with large labels
- Fix memory leaks in auparse (John Dennis)
- Update syscall tables for 2.6.21 kernel
- Update capp & lspp rules
- New python bindings for libauparse (John Dennis)
- Fix file permission tests (#237358)
- Fix init script config tests (#237788)

Please note that the audit event dispatcher will be changing again in the next
release. This is the current area of work and this one is considered
temporary. This release is primarily to get some other needed fixes out for
people to use. I should have a new release soon.

Please let me know if there are any problems with this release.