the problem of option '-a', '-A', '-d' and '-D'

Hello steve,

 Now options '-a', '-A', '-d' and '-D' can be used simultaneously in a rule,
but just the last one of them is effective.
 This usage will make users confused, for example:
 # auditctl -a entry,always -F uid=500 -A task,always -F uid=600 -a exit,always
 is equal to:
 # auditctl -a exit,always -F uid=500 -F uid=600

 I think we'd better not allow these options be used simultaneously,
otherwise an error message will be reported.
 What's your opinion? If you agree with me, I'll make a patch.

--
Regards
Yu Zhiguo