linux-audit project SVN

Hello,

I wanted to announce that we have an SVN project allocated for the linux-audit
source code. You can browse the source code at:

https://fedorahosted.org/audit/browser/trunk

and you can get an anonymous copy with:

svn co http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/audit

I believe all patches sent to the mail list are applied at this point. If not,
please point me to the missing patch and I'll see what needs to be done. I'd
like to thank Miloslav Trma─Ź for helping out with the bureaucracy and getting
it setup.

Have fun...