audit-test available for developer contributions

Hello,

I am writing to announce we have uploaded the audit-test sources to
sourceforge and created an subversion tree for check-out.   Furthermore,  we
have configured sourceforge to accept bug reports, patches, and  feature
requests.  We welcome any patches you may want to submit for  approval and
inclusion in the software, and also invite you to join the mailing  list we
have set up.

Main Web Site
https://sourceforge.net/projects/audit-test/

Subversion Source Code
http://audit-test.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/audit-test/

Mailing List
audit-test-developer lists sourceforge net

Jon Wallace
HP Linux Security Group