audit 1.7.8 released

LC Bruzenak lenny at magitekltd.com
Fri Oct 24 19:17:30 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 16:18 -0400, Steve Grubb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
> from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
> soon. The Changelog is:
> - When apps started by audispd die, restart them if their type is always

Steve,

Is there a new parameter to support this option (or a link to more info)?
What happens if there is a startup error - a tight loop? Or is there a safety timeout?

I believe when I was testing in enforcing mode I had audisp-remote die
right away from the connection policy issues. Possibly audisp-prelude as
well from the labeling on the spool files...needed due to connection
issues. :)

I will be trying to get back there ASAP and can confirm, once the policy
pieces are patched.

Thx,
LCB.

--