audit collector startup help

DJ (or anyone) -

Is there a HOWTO for activating the 1.7.5 aggregating feature?
My apologies if I missed this earlier.

I believe that the collector needs to uncomment the lines
in /etc/auditd/auditd.conf and the senders/clients need to set
active=yes, remote=<IP-address> in the  audisp-remote.conf file.

However, my collector auditd fails on start; it might be that I do not
have it configured correctly.

I have : audit-1.7.5-1.fc9.i386

Thx,
LCB.