audit 1.7.6 released

Hi,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Update event record list and aureport classifications (Yu Zhiguo/Peng
Haitao)
- Add subject to audit daemon events (Chu Li)
- Fix parsing of acct & exe fields in user records (Peng Haitao)
- Make client error handling in audisp-remote robust (DJ Delorie)
- Do not list syscalls for rules on the exclude filter (Yu Zhiguo)
- Add tcp_wrappers support for auditd
- Updated syscall tables for 2.6.27 kernel
- Add heartbeat exchange to remote logging protocol (DJ Delorie)
- Apply man page update (Philipp Hahn)
- Audit connect/disconnect of remote clients
- In ausearch, collect pid from AVC records (Peng Haitao)
- Add auparse_get_field_type function to describe field's contents
- Add GSS/Kerberos encryption to the remote protocol (DJ Delorie)

Please let me know if you run across any problems with this release.