Re: audit 1.7.6 released

On Thursday 11 September 2008 19:39:27 Steve Grubb wrote:
> I've just released a new version of the audit daemon.

There will be a 1.7.7 release early next week. It will include the GSSAPI
patch sent yesterday and a fix to a tcp_wrappers problem reported today. Code
review of GSSAPI support shows that we may need to make a couple more changes
to it before people start widely deploying it. This should all be taken care
of in 1.7.7 which I am hoping to be able to release soon.

Thanks,