audit-viewer serial number?

How can I specify the serial number as one of the audit-viewer columns?

I know how to add columns, but I think since the SN is not named it may
not be in the available columns list. That or I missed it.

I can see the SN if I double-click on the event, as part of the ID in
the top of the "Event Details" window, however I'd like to be able to
see the numbers in a column.

Thx,
LCB.

--