Re: buffer space

When I do "service auditd rotate" I am getting in the /var/log/messages the following:

Error receiving audit netlink packet (No buffer space available)
Error sending signal_info request (No buffer space available)

At the same time I am running a regression test that is generating 20 meg audit logs every six to eight minutes.

Is this a concern?

David Flatley