Re: buffer space

Quoting Steve Grubb <sgrubb redhat com>:

On Monday 17 August 2009 10:49:55 am David Flatley wrote:
<snip>
 The SECSCAN requires many -w (watches) and a fair amount of syscalls. I
modified the syscalls to add your recommendation for using "arch=b32" and
"arch=b64".

Are there any public references to this standard?
No, there are not. The SECSCN Linux audit checking module was something I hacked together in a vacuum a couple of years ago. The "theory" was to try to satisfy DCID 6/3 auditing requirements at the time. Not sure if the code has been modified since then; it was a "best guess, first cut" standard at the time. I am checking with the current development team to see if they've made any significant changes since then.

Dave Muran-de Assereto