audit-1.7.17 released

Hi,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit. It will also be in F-11 testing
soon. The ChangeLog is:

- Add tcp_max_per_addr option in auditd.conf to limit concurrent connections
- Make alpha processor support optional
- Rearrange shutdown of auditd to allow DAEMON_END event more time

These fixes are backported from the 2.x source code. Please refer to the 2.0.4
release notes for explanations.

Please let me know if you run across any problems with this release.