Interface between the plugin and auditdispacher

陈洁丹 jeedan.chen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:45:07 UTC 2009

Hello,everyone.
I want to write some plugin to do something , but I still do not have a
clear view of the interface between the plugin and dispacher.
Can anyone tell me how the event is passed to the  specific plugin.
For example, if anyone read the /ect/passwd file, the plugin will record the
event in another file.
Maybe the problem is that I do not konw how the event is passed.
I hope someone could show me the  flow of how the the event is dealed since
it's  happened.
I'm now working it alone.Hoping for your help.
Thanks very much.

Jeedan
陈洁丹   北京邮电大学软件学院
地 址:  北京邮电大学学二D12寝室