Remote audit clients on RHEL 5.2

Dan Gruhn Dan.Gruhn at groupw.com
Thu Feb 12 17:48:47 UTC 2009

Steve, thanks.

My system is a stand-alone in a secure environment so I can't just run a
piece of software and get an update, and it is currently locked into 5.2
as we're working to get it approved by various powers.  Is there any way
to get the SE Linux policy from the 5.3 update as a separate piece?

Dan

--
Dan Gruhn
Group W Inc.