Problem with audisp-prelude/auparse on Fedora 10

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 16:11:56 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 06 January 2009 07:40:13 pm Gary Smith wrote:
> So, have I been barking up the wrong tree on why audisp-prelude does not
> trigger on ³key=ids-² type of fields?

Its supposed to. What I found was that the test for a single key as opposed to
multiple keys somehow got dropped. svn commit 220 should fix this problem.

https://fedorahosted.org/audit/changeset/220

I will be releasing a 1.7.11 package hopefully within the next week to solve
some remote logging problems. Thanks for reporting the problem.