[RFC] New ausearch output option & audit viewing in Spacewalk

Joshua Roys joshua.roys at gtri.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 8 16:46:37 UTC 2009

Hello all.

As part of developing an audit viewing "plugin"[1] to Spacewalk[2], I
wrote a small program to use libauparse to output (easily)
machine-parsable audit logs.  I think this functionality would be nice
to have in ausearch, and as such, wrote a patch for it.

As well as reviewing this patch, I would like your feedback concerning
the Spacewalk audit plugin.  Any questions or constructive criticism is
welcome.

Thanks,

Joshua Roys

[1]