audit-viewer

Dan Gruhn Dan.Gruhn at groupw.com
Mon Mar 2 16:38:22 UTC 2009

Mirek,

Thanks for this.  I was finally able to get back to this project and
have been able to compile everything to get audit-viewer running.

I am getting this error when audit viewer starts:

# audit-viewer
Error reading audit events: No such file or directory.

Thinking that perhaps something is pointing to the wrong files, I
attempted to use Window/Change event source.. . Then I get this:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/share/audit-viewer/main_window.py", line 402, in
__menu_change_event_source_activate
    self.__show_source_dialog()
  File "/usr/local/share/audit-viewer/main_window.py", line 300, in
__show_source_dialog
    self.source_dialog = SourceDialog(self.window, self.client)
  File "/usr/local/share/audit-viewer/source_dialog.py", line 58, in
__init__
    self.__source_log_with_rotated_toggled)
  File "/usr/local/share/audit-viewer/util.py", line 49, in connect_and_run
    handler()
  File "/usr/local/share/audit-viewer/source_dialog.py", line 161, in
__source_log_with_rotated_toggled
    self.source_log.set_active_iter(it)
TypeError: iter should be a GtkTreeIter

Perhaps I am don't understand how to use audit-viewer.  Is there any
tutorial or documentation somewhere that I could read?

Dan

--
Dan Gruhn
Group W Inc.