RPM Question

Hi All,

I know this is probably the wrong place to ask this question, but since I believe there are probably people here who maintain rpm packages I’ll ask anyway J.

Does anyone know a good way to keep rpm packages under revision control?

Are there any specific Version Control systems which are designed to work with the RPM format out of the box like svn, cvs, git, sccs?

I would potentially like something that will automagically populate the “Version” and “Changelog” fields in my spec files.

Regards,

Kevin