audit a process that disappears

Hi All,

I have a problem with a java application that I run on a RHEL machine. The problem is that the java process dissapears without logging anything,

it´s like anybody outside the process gives a kill to it.

My question is with audit rules I can get any information about what is happening with this process.

something like this:

-a entry,always -F pid=32179 -S all -k TOMCAT_JAVA

(pid=32179 is the pid of the process)

any idea,

Thanks in advance,

ESG