Re: creating and inserting audits

On Wednesday, September 08, 2010 10:56:50 am Nestler, Roger - IS wrote:
> Ok, so if we ever wanted to add some new types that would be
> unique/specific to our app we would submit a request to you/redhat... and
> then in a future version of audit we'd possible see our new types?

Well, if its unique to your app and you don't think anyone else will use it,
then there is the TRUSTED_APP type. If you think its something that would be
used in other applications, then send it to this mail list. Currently I'm
adding event types for service start/stop, virtualization, and crypto. There
should be a release soon to get those out where apps can use them.