Boot Failure

Peter Briggs pbriggs at ll.mit.edu
Tue Jul 26 13:24:26 UTC 2011

I believe that after you boot from the live cd, you can remount the boot
partition with something like

mount -o rw,remount <device for boot partition>

such as

mount -o rw,remount /dev/sda1

if the boot /boot were on /dev/sda1

and you can just type

mount

to find out where /boot is currently mounted

Good Luck

PS -
   The   "memory for crash kernel ..."   thing is, I think, normal