audit without python?

Jason jason at fatpipeinc.com
Tue Oct 25 17:51:09 UTC 2011

Thanks for your reply Steve.  Our plan then is to install python on our
development platform and compile audit with python support so we don't
have to hack Makefiles.  Then we will install audit on our network
appliance which does not have python.  Do you foresee any issues with
doing it this way?  What functionality do we lose by not including python?

Jason