missing user name

Saunders, Thomas D. II THOMAS.D.SAUNDERS.II at saic.com
Tue Jul 31 19:16:09 UTC 2012

Are you using OpenLDAP to connect to MS AD servers?

Tom Saunders | SAIC
Senior Information Assurance & Security Engineer
phone: 540-653-0986 | fax 540-663-0640
mobile: 540-408-3087| email: SaundersT at saic.com <mailto:SaundersT at saic.com>
SIPRnet: Thomas.D.Saunders at us.army.smil.mil <mailto:Thomas.D.Saunders at us.army.smil.mil>
SIPRnet: Thomas.Saunders at navy.smil.mil <mailto:Thomas.Saunders at navy.smil.mil>