Help on Audit Rules

Peter Moody pmoody at google.com
Thu Oct 18 15:33:59 UTC 2012

auditctl -a exit,always -S execve -F success=1

will audit log all successful execve(2) calls by all uids. It will
incur a (possibly significant) performance hit though. Is there a
particular binary/user about you're concerned?

--
Peter Moody      Google    1.650.253.7306
Security Engineer  pgp:0xC3410038