Porting audit: implement generic feature setting and retrieving to Android kernel

William Roberts bill.c.roberts at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 20:36:00 UTC 2013

No need for apologies, just trying to fill you in. I misread your last line
as placing a period at the perens... bionic still sucks :-P I thought you
were aware of the port sitting in Gerrit. Anyways, this port has been
merged into the SE for Android repos run by the NSA as well.

https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/c/51650/
https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/c/51651/

--
Respectfully,