EXT :Re: CD Burner Auditing

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Tue Apr 22 20:06:05 UTC 2014

On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 03:44:45 PM Boyce, Kevin P. wrote:
> Does the audit subsystem have the ability to dynamically create new
> auditing rules using another event as the trigger?

There was a patch for a reactive plugin sent to the list a number of years
ago. The patch was too big and bounced, but I was cc'ed and have a copy. I
have not had the time to review it to see if its maintainable, supportable,
and exactly what I'd want. It's actually pretty well documented. I could
probably make it available off my people page since its too large for the mail
list.