auditing of process exit

Hi,

I can't figure out how to get audit log entries for process termination.

Abnormal process termination auditing occurs, however for NORMAL process termination, I can't find anything.

I tried the syscall route, using the exit syscall, however this does not seem to work, maybe because it logs on exit of the syscall and that call never returns ?

How can I get a log of all processes exiting then ?

Thanks,

Hassan