[GIT PULL] Audit fixes for 3.19

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Tue Dec 23 23:10:03 UTC 2014

Hi Linus,

Four patches to fix various problems with the audit subsystem, all are fairly
small and straightforward.  One patch fixes a problem where we weren't using
the correct gfp allocation flags (GFP_KERNEL regardless of context, oops), one
patch fixes a problem with old userspace tools (this was broken for a while),
one patch fixes a problem where we weren't recording pathnames correctly, and
one fixes a problem with PID based filters.  In general I don't think there is
anything controversial with this patchset, and it fixes some rather
unfortunate bugs; the allocation flag one can be particularly scary looking
for users.  Please pull for the next v3.19-rcX.

Thanks,
-Paul

---
The following changes since commit 0f7e94ee40d06f7a04e039392dfee8244bd8a7e0:

  Merge branch 'next' into upstream for v3.19 (2014-12-09 14:38:30 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/users/pcmoore/audit upstream

for you to fetch changes up to 041d7b98ffe59c59fdd639931dea7d74f9aa9a59:

  audit: restore AUDIT_LOGINUID unset ABI (2014-12-23 16:40:18 -0500)

Paul Moore (2):
      audit: don't attempt to lookup PIDs when changing PID filtering audit
             rules
      audit: correctly record file names with different path name types

Richard Guy Briggs (2):
      audit: use supplied gfp_mask from audit_buffer in
             kauditd_send_multicast_skb
      audit: restore AUDIT_LOGINUID unset ABI

 include/linux/audit.h |  4 ++++
 kernel/audit.c        |  8 ++++----