WASP for Linux 7?

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Tue Dec 30 14:17:59 UTC 2014

On Monday, December 29, 2014 09:35:23 PM Margaret M Sanders wrote:
> Expertise:
>
> Is there a WASP for Linux 7? What is the accepted and accredited security
> scanning app for Linux 7--is it SECSCN?
>
> Thank you,
>
> MS
> SwRI
> ISSO/ATA

[NOTE: I'm dropping linux-kernel from the To/CC line as this isn't really on
topic for that list (or the linux-audit list for that matter).]

By "Linux 7" I'm assuming you mean Red Hat Enterprise Linux v7, yes?  If so, I
would suggest contacting your Red Hat support team for specifics about Red Hat
Linux products; these mailing lists generally are for the support and
development of the upstream Linux Kernel and not a particular Linux
distribution or product.

If you are having difficulty getting in touch with anyone at Red Hat you can
contact me off-list using my pmoore at redhat email address.

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com