New draft standards

Kevin.Dienst at usbank.com Kevin.Dienst at usbank.com
Mon Dec 14 17:01:18 UTC 2015

ELK
Splunk

We use a proprietary vendor product that migrates data into an HDFS store
via RabbitMQ based collectors and dumps them in raw form. From there I
have access to all the usual "big data" tools albeit I'm not using Flume
just yet, we're still trying to get a handle on operationalizing all the
various big data component so that data science developers can focus on
development instead of operations and support of the hardware/software
ecosystem.

Kevin D Dienst