Running auditd from Raspberry Pi (Raspbian)

Kangkook Jee aixer77 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:25:57 UTC 2015

Dear Steve,

I built auditctl from recent audit source and tried it again but I failed with the following errors.

pi at raspberrypi ~/audit-2.4.4 $ sudo auditctl -e1 -b 102400
AUDIT_STATUS: enabled=1 flag=1 pid=2022 rate_limit=0 backlog_limit=320 lost=0 backlog=0
(reverse-i-search)`b': sudo auditctl -e1 -^C102400
pi at raspberrypi ~/audit-2.4.4 $ sudo src/auditctl -a exit,always -F arch=armeb -S clone
arch elf mapping not found
pi at raspberrypi ~/audit-2.4.4 $ sudo src/auditctl -a exit,always -S clone
Error detecting machine type

Would you help me with this?

Thanks a lot for your help again!

Regards, Kangkook