New field to auditd.conf file

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 12:31:44 UTC 2016

On Wednesday, April 13, 2016 11:03:43 AM Deepika Sundar wrote:
> As per my understanding audit log structure can be extendible based on
> requirements and in my project I need to add the identifier field for the
> application and as of now I couldn't able to revel the What application
> trying to develop to update.So,Is there any possibility that without
> breaking any Compatibility issues I can do it ?

I have no idea what you are doing so there is no guarantee that it won't break
something. If your project is going to be released as open source its
generally best to collaborate with people so that problems can be pointed out.
Otherwise you risk spending a lot of time on something only to have it
rejected.

-Steve