PID's Mapping

Deepika Sundar sundar.deepika18 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 05:42:02 UTC 2016

Thank you for the replies.

As per My understanding Root as Admin it has the control over all the
namespaces.If this is correct,

(i) Is that root should have access to all namespace relate info,
    for ex: PID's in the host is mapped to what PID's in the Namespace?

  if not ,

(ii) Init should have only access to his own process and should not have
access to other namespace.
Is this design limitation (or) Is it designed for better security ?