space_left_action syslog

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Tue Feb 23 16:25:55 UTC 2016

https://fedorahosted.org/audit/browser/trunk/src/auditd-event.c#L515

> Would the message be different for admin_space_left_action and
> disk_full_action ?

Yes for admin_space_left and disk full is here:
https://fedorahosted.org/audit/browser/trunk/src/auditd-event.c#L571

I suppose a distinction could be made between space_left and
admin_space_left messages, but if you get either it needs attention right
away.

> When audispd is configured to send audit events to syslog would these
> messages follow the same path.

Auditd sends them to syslog directly. Because these are not events, audispd
will never see them.

-Steve