audit 2.6.2 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Fri Jul 1 16:10:03 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit. It will also be in rawhide
soon. The ChangeLog is:

- Fix ausearch segfault when using numeric uids
- In auparse move aulol structure into auparse_state_t
- Save and restore libcap-ng state when doing a capability check
- Require auparse_state_t pointer on auparse_set_escape_mode

This is another bug fix release. This fixes several bugs that have been
discovered during testing. The most important bug fixed is saving the
capability state and restoring it when testing capabilities. Not doing this
breaks the newer libvirt based programs such as gnome-boxes.

Please let me know if you run across any problems with this release.