Upgrading audit package

Bhagwat, Shriniketan Manjunath shriniketan.bhagwat at hpe.com
Wed Jul 13 05:38:38 UTC 2016

Hi Steve,

As requested in my previous email, I am interested in understanding the relation between Linux audit kernel and user space audit. Will a audit kernel available with Linux kernel 2.6.32 compatible with user space audit 2.6.X?
I understand you might be busy with your regular schedules. :-)

Regards,
Ketan