Monitoring files

warron.french warron.french at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:01:11 UTC 2018

Thanks *F Rafi.*

*Steve*, does the "-i" flag go on a line simply by itself?

And so the benefit of this switch is that for rules applied through the
audit.rules file; that are monitoring files - wherein the files are not on
the system will do which:
1.  Not load the rule, skip to the next rule and load it if possible?
2. Load the rule, but will simply not indicate an error at all?

Therefore all rules that can be loaded will be loaded (if the files are in
place) and those that don't actually have their files to monitor will
simply not be added to the chain of rules?

Thanks for the explanation,

Warron French