[Linux-cachefs] cachefs/kafs patches to 2.6.8 ?

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Fri Oct 8 01:20:43 UTC 2004

Is there a reasonable way to get patches against 2.6.8 (or 2.6.9-rc3)?
the -mm tree seems to have some issues on mac G5's, so I'd like to try
just kafs & cachefs without all the other -mm changes.

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer at hozed.org

Somone asked my why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz