[Linux-cachefs] Minimum patch for disk-cached NFS?

hanzl at noel.feld.cvut.cz hanzl at noel.feld.cvut.cz
Tue Oct 26 20:22:54 UTC 2004

> I would be trying this, for the exact same reason (I run several 32-64
> node clusters with the root filesystem on nfs), except I'm trying to get
> ready for Supercomputing 2004 ;)

Great :-)))

(I do not go to SC'04 but I really badly need to USE staff like this.)

> If I set up a bitkeepr/svn/tla tree that contains just the cachefs+afs+nfs
> patches, would anyone be interested in using it, and/or assisting in
> maintaining it? Or do the developers prefer to just do patches?

I would be happy to try it out in any form suitable for the gurus
involved ;-) thought at the moment I do not have Bitkeeper installed.
(My kernel abilities are limited to spreading printk()s around and on
rare occasions fixing obvious bugs by slightly inteligent cut'n'paste
but maybe even this could help...)

Regards

Vaclav Hanzl