[Linux-cachefs] Preliminary tests

Cesar Delgado cdelgad2 at bigred.unl.edu
Mon Feb 13 18:10:23 UTC 2006

I did, that was the 1st time I mounted CacheFS.  From then on I didn't
run the echo command.  I just the results I sent were exactly in the
order I did things starting when the machine 1st came up after I'd
recompiled the kernel.  Then I installed the utils-linux RPM; fdisk the
drive I wanted to put the cache on so I could take off the old
partitions I had on there; and ran the command I sent in the previous email.

-Cesar